Your gifts to PRIDE Industries Foundation make real and lasting differences in the lives of the people we serve. In the past year alone, gifts to PRIDE have helped us extend our reach to more than 600 individuals with disabilities and other obstacles to employment. Through your generosity, this year we have:
- Helped more than 283 people with disabilities—including veterans and at-risk youth—become employment-ready by providing more than 5,660 hours of job preparation, coaching, and placement services.
- Enabled 64 youth, veterans, and adults with disabilities to gain valuable work experience through 18,908 hours of paid internships.
- Invested in technical skills training classes at PRIDE’s major military base locations, helping 88 people with significant disabilities earn industry certificates and prepare for advancement.
- Funded transportation to and from work for 35 people with disabilities whose lack of transportation excluded them from employment.
- Underwrote equipment purchases and assistive technology that helped 100 people with disabilities to find, retain, or advance in employment.
- Helped people with disabilities keep their jobs by funding emergency employee supports
To read the personal stories of just a few of the hundreds of people impacted by gifts to PRIDE Industries Foundation, visit PRIDE’s blog at prideindustries.wordpress.com and please visit our Facebook page here.
Your gifts make these outcomes possible. Together we can change lives…one person and one job at a time.